Please find attached some useful documents for reference during the Summer 2016 Examination Season.
The Examination Timetable incorporates both GCSE and GCE modules so please check the ‘Level’ column to ensure you have the correct examination.
The Information for Candidates documents have been written to help students, they must be read carefully and the instructions must be followed.
GCE Results Day is Thursday 18th August
GCSE Results Day is Thursday 25th August
GCE Results Thursday 18th August – School Hall (TBC)
Year 13 Arrivals from 8.30am
Year 12 Arrivals from 9.30am until 10.00am
GCSE Results Thursday 25th August – School Hall (TBC)
Year 11 Arrivals from 9.30am
Year 10 Arrivals from 10.30am until 11.00am
After results have been issued there will be an opportunity to make enquiries regarding results which include:
Priority Remarks (for Year 13 students who have a university place pending)
Remark (involves the remarking of the entire script)
Clerical Check (a recheck of all the clerical procedures leading to the issue of a result)
Priority Script Return ( for GCE students only)
Forms for Post Results Services will be attached nearer the time.
Information on appealing marks and grades are on the document Internal Appeals Procedure. Please read this information carefully and speak to a member of staff before completing the form.
If there is any other information you would like to know please contact the Examinations Officer via the following email address: email@example.com.
- GCSE & GCE Examination Timetable Summer 2016 (pdf)
- Information For Candidates - Coursework 1516 (pdf)
- Information For Candidates - Onscreen Tests 1516 (pdf)
- Information For Candidates - Privacy Notice 1516 (pdf)
- Information For Candidates - Social Media 1516 (pdf)
- Information For Candidates - Written Examinations 1516 (pdf)
- Information For Candidates-Controlled Assessment 1516 (1) (pdf)
- Internal Appeals Procedure 2014-15 (doc)
- Press Release 2015 (docx)